Stahl’s Museum is home to over 80 cars dating from the 1886 Daimler prototype though virtually every decade of interesting and notable cars since. You may click here for a detailed look at their web site.
New exhibits include:
A 1916 Owen Magnetic Tourer; and you thought hybrids were new tech!
The “Titanic Pub” a beautiful wooden bar stocked with Titanic memorabilia. It’s a great photo op.
See and hear the Museum’s many restored and operational automated musical instruments. Included is the gigantic Mortier 97 key dance organ built in Belgium in 1922 as well as regular tunes from the mighty Wurlitzer Theatre Organ.
The collection contains decades of gas pumps along with porcelain steel and neon signs from the 1920s, 30s, 40s, and 50s. A full-size diorama of a Big Boy restaurant where you can sit in a booth or at the counter and listen to the jukebox playing your favorite 50s hits.
• Our day will begin at 11am where we’ll meet in the Stahl’s south parking lot (far side of the museum). They are located at 56516 N Bay Dr.
• Click here for directions to Stahl’s
• Admission is free, but donations are welcome.
• At around 12:00, or shortly thereafter, we’ll caravan to lunch at Bad Brads BBQ in Shelby Township. Their address is 6525 23 Mile Road, Shelby Township. You may click here for their web site and menu.
• Members are responsible for their own bill.
• Click here for directions from Stahl’s to Bad Brad’s.
• All we ask is that you click on the signup link below, so we can get an accurate count for planning.
The event coordinator is Bob Swartz. Bob can be reached at (248) 882-4301